Sunday, May 8, 2011

A rainbow for Mother's Day

-773053591

I can't think of a better Mother's Day present than this. Last night we took the family out to dinner, and we saw a rainbow. The amazing thing is that we went to dinner at that very same restaurant almost a year ago and saw a rainbow that night also.
The last time we went it was for my wife's birthday; this time was for Mother's Day. Both times there were some showers just before we got to the restaurant.
And then we saw the rainbow.
Rainbows are such magical things, and I always think that they are an omen of good fortune. So what does it mean when you see two rainbows a year apart at the same place? It must mean we are going to have some amazing things happen to us.
I think it was about the best Mother's Day present anyone could ask for, and my wife agrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment